Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Seize the Birthday Challenge

 I have SO many birthdays coming up these next two months so I decided to take advantage of the challenge over at Seize the Birthday to get one of those cards done.  The challenge is a sketch challenge and to make a girly card.  Well this card is ALL girly, I think the recipient will love it!
There is embossing, distressing & sewing, all the things I love!

I even decorated the inside of the card, something I don't do often enough.

I think I got my card in just under the wire :) They have weekly challenges over there so I encourage you to check them out!

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous card - inside and out!! Love all the distressing on here too. Fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
Lynn

Lesley said...

Stunning card! Love the softness. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Stacey Schafer said...

so beautiful! thanks for joining the fun at Seize the Birthday!