Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's been so long! I have been creating, just don't take the time to post on here, maybe I'll change that.  I thought I'd share a few Valentine cards with you today.

This first one I've seen around on Pinterest and wanted to give it a try.  I love all the hearts spilling out of the envelope.  I used a variety of Hero Arts heart stamps, some heart dies & punches for all those fun hearts.

 This one has a little bit of vintage feel to it.  I did one very similar to it last year but changed it up just a little this time.  I think my favorite thing is the Tim Holtz kraft coredinations paper.

 And then there's this fun one.  When I saw the Hero Arts jar I had to have it!  I used vellum for the jar and layered it on top of the little conversation hearts to look like a jar of hearts.  Another favorite is the Hero Arts "heartfelt wishes" set, they're 4 little tag stamps that are so fun and versatile, all three of the cards feature these.

That's it for today, I've got lots more cards I need to make the next few days including Valentine's so I'll try to remember to post them here to share!  Have a great day everyone and if you're living in the same neck of the woods as me, STAY WARM!

1 comment:

jen said...

These are all so fun- but that vellum jar is ADORABLE! :)